Finding The Right Therapist

 


The therapeutic relationship, or the relationship you have with your therapist as a client, is an instrumental part in healing. When talking about deeply personal issues, there needs to be trust and comfort between a therapist and their client.

Finding the right therapist is key to overcoming whatever problems ail you. But how do you choose the right therapist for you? Try asking yourself the following questions:

⭐️ Do I care about the gender or age of my therapist? If so, what am I looking for in my therapist?
⭐️ What credentials do I need in a therapist? Do I need to see a psychologist with a Ph.D. or am I comfortable seeing a licensed professional?
⭐️ Am I looking for a specialized therapist? If so, what do they need to specialize in so they can help me best?
⭐️ Does this person have experience working with people who have racial and cultural backgrounds like mine? How important is this to me?

If you still don't know what you're looking for in your ideal therapist, that's okay! Schedule a consultation with Melody Wright, founder of Life by Design Therapy, on our website. She can help you figure out which of our providers might be the best fit for you.

https://www.lifebydesigntherapy.com/melody-wright-mft


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Online Trauma Therapy

COVID-19 Free Resources To Support You and Your Family

New Parents Needing Support