Mental Health Therapist


Hi! I’m Dr. Nia and I am a licensed clinical psychologist who specializes in working with children, teens, and adults who have experienced trauma. Central to my work are the principles of cultural responsiveness, trauma-informed treatment, and somatic healing. Whether I am working with youth, adults, or families, I consider societal pressures and how these impact mental, emotional, and physical health. I recognize the challenges associated with being part of marginalized groups and will work with you to discover what you need and who you want to be in the face of these experiences.
I feel confident that we can work together in ways that affirm your worth and bring you closer to the healing you deserve.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Online Trauma Therapy

COVID-19 Free Resources To Support You and Your Family

New Parents Needing Support