Holistic Therapist in Bay Area


Hi, I am Sheli Miller. I am a licensed clinical social worker LCSW, who focuses on the key emotions that motivate certain behaviors, thought patterns and disconnection in oneself that can lead to shame, anger, guilt, depression and anxiety.
I utilize mindfulness, active communication and emotion regulation techniques to help create a plan of purpose. I like to help in the process of change, to clarify priorities, reduce discomfort, and cope with overwhelming situations you might be experiencing.
I support clients in building the necessary skills to be more in control of everyday life and address critical challenges as they come.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Online Trauma Therapy

COVID-19 Free Resources To Support You and Your Family

New Parents Needing Support