Licensed Somatic Marriage & Family Therapist

 


SUPPORTING ADULTS, TEENS AND FAMILIES

CURRENTLY OFFERING ONLINE THERAPY FOR CA RESIDENTS


Hello! My name is Krystal Williams (pronouns she/her/hers) and I am a Licensed Somatic Marriage and Family Therapist and Professional Clinical Counselor. My background includes working with diverse communities including adults, children, teens, and families in various settings. I work holistically blending multiple forms of therapy including mindfulness, expressive art, and nature, with a focus on the mind-body connection. I strive to create a safe working relationship built on a foundation of trust where your truest self is welcomed and accepted. By working with me, you can create the space and time to feel understood and supported leading to capacity for change, healing and wellness. You are the expert on your life, and it would be my honor to join you on your journey of discovering the strengths and resilience already inside you so you can be the person you are meant to be and achieve the life you truly deserve.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Online Trauma Therapy

COVID-19 Free Resources To Support You and Your Family

New Parents Needing Support