Licensed Clinical Social Worker

 


Hello! My name is Leah Kaplan and I’m a Licensed Clinical Social Worker.  I utilize mindfulness based practices, ecotherapy, expressive arts therapy and a collaborative, person centered approach to support you in moving through life’s challenges and centering your joy.  I encourage clients to connect to their communities as well as to the natural world in order to bring balance into their lives.  I enjoy working with teens, adults, and families and specialize in work with queer and gender non-conforming folks. 


I hope to help you find and nurture your inner strength, purpose and passion through our work together.


HOW LEAH WORKS


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Online Trauma Therapy

COVID-19 Free Resources To Support You and Your Family

New Parents Needing Support